Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Big Belly, Red Nose, No it's not Santa Claus...



So here's the beginnings of my pregnant belly, bear in mind it's the end of the day (so it's always slightly bigger then). I can only suck it in a little now though, and with the (tiny) amount that I've been eating and the (large) amount that I've been vomitting, I know it's not just me getting fat!
So this is 9 wks and 4 days. I'll be 10 weeks along on Sat. 1/4 of the way done already! Amazing. ;)
And the red nose is because the sun finally came out and all I want to do is sit in it!!

We went out on Sun and got Woodrow a kiddie pool to swim in. He LOVES to swim and takes a dip in it about 10 times a day. Of course it didn't fit in the car we brought so I had to leave Thomas in the Wal-Mart parking lot while I went and got the truck, all for a stupid pool for the dog! But it's fun to sit out in the sun now that it's warm, and that's what we did pretty much all weekend, while Woodrow swam.

I'm gonna go have some pickles and almonds and peanuts for dinner now. No, they're not cravings, it's just about all I can get down and keep down. ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that little "pooch" isn't so little anymore.

Anonymous said...

Yep, you are really starting to show now !

Anonymous said...

This is just SO much fun!! Wish I were there to talk to your bump!!
Seriously, though, I must pass along something I learned while expecting Erin. The doctor told me to avoid the sun all I could because the sun damage would stay there and be brown spots later. I ignored him cause I had to water down the cement swimming pool everyday before it got filled. Okay, so I got the Mask of Pregnancy and now I have big brown polka dots on my face and hands, not cute little freckles. He was right---it's a hormonal thing. Arg. You can delete this if you like but I wish I had listened to him. Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, try sunflower seeds. I always had a pocket full with auntie Erin, due to the barfing symptoms. THey were good, too, saltfree.

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh! You're so cute! (I'm sure I'm driving Kevin crazy with all my squeeling!) Just too cute! Hope you're all doing well!

Anonymous said...

okay, where are you now? And what's going on with the bump?? Do you have a name for the bump?? It's been a week now and no news. what are U doing to us?? Almost 11 weeks now and no report!!!! Lessee, it'll be awhile before you feel a thump---that's the best!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's 12 weeks now, and WHAT R U DOING??????????