Friday, August 22, 2008

C3PO has a buddy!

The magic password must be "OB7" or maybe that's the new character in a new Star Wars, but Caelen is obsessed with this. I think they're just her favorite letters and number put together. Anytime she sees writing she points and says OB7. There are literally dozens of "OB7's" all over our back patio in chalk because that's all she wants me to write! As soon as I write it she's pointing to a new spot asking me to write it there too. It's pretty darn funny.

The other day in the car she was singing "oh Sheepy" from Wonder Pets. When I tried to sing along she would put her hand up and say "NO Mommy!" then she'd continue on her own. When she said, "Wonder Pets" clear as a bell (instead of Bo Bo Pets) I said, "Good job honey! Good Wonder Pets!" she said, "NO Mommy!" I asked, "Am I just not allowed to speak anymore or what?" "Yeah" she says and continues on "Oh sheepy, oh sheepy oh sheepy...."

On Tuesday I went in for a doctor's apt to hear the baby's heartbeat and also got to have another ultrasound! It was pretty exciting. At first the baby was fast alseep just like in the 9 week one. But my doctor started pushing the ultrasound around and the baby woke up and started kicking their legs out like a little froggy and then balled up again and spun around. It must be fun in there, all weightless and tiny! The baby is fully formed, looks like a real baby, just super small! Only about 3 inches at this point. It was fun to see them move since I hadn't go to yet.
I'm sometimes feeling twinges or pressure but nothing obviously the baby moving around yet. It's still early and I'm not worried about it, I just really look forward to that part!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get out a globe and lets start looking up latitude and longitude so we can converge on the next landing spot of the alien contact mother ship.......O...B...7....! LOL. I love it.