Sunday, October 18, 2009

Photos of the Week

I apologize for the quality of these photos. I don't know if toddlers handling cameras can affect the performance, but I have to wonder if one too many falls to the floor are compromising my camera?....

She looks so old in this pic, but she holds on like a big girl and I bounce her up and down. She just loves it and is even climbing over to try and get on it now.

Here's my sugar bean, but don't let her hear me calling her that because she'll make sure you understand she's not a Sugar Bean, she's a Caelen.








This past week Addie began greeting me after naps just like this. Oh I just love it, it makes my heart melt!




Today at lunch Caelen and I were clapping along with the radio and having a great time when all of a sudden Addison puts her little hands together and begins to clap in her high chair! She was very deliberate about it, it looked like it took every ounce of concentration for her to get those hands to obey, but she kept doing it! We praised her and got so excited as she practised over and over. Then Caelen was really proud when I told her she taught Addison how to clap (well she did, Addie was watching her the whole time, I'm pretty sure!)

1 comment:

yourdad said...

Not so alone now are you ? (when your husband is out hunting for days on end). They are such a blessing in so many ways.