Friday, December 04, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet baby girl Caelen! I can't believe that 3 years ago today I was in the hospital in horrible labor trying to decide how we were gonna get you out of there. In some ways 3 years seems like such a short period of time to have known you, that can't have been it, I've surely known you my entire life. In other ways, having a 3 year old girl is something I never could have imagined and you're precious to me baby. I hope you have a wonderful day and a fabulous party tomorrow!







(Can't post a current pic because computers are both being retarded as usual!) :)



2 comments:

yourdad said...

Caelens arrival is so special, in light of the events of 2007. For me, she is an angel sent at that exact time to provide joy, in a year that was to hold so much personal sorrow for me personally. Happy Birthday my wonderful grandaughter!

Mom said...

Oh my, this made me cry. How can she be 3 already? But as I look at that newborn face, I can's help but think how we had no idea what a special little person she was going to turn out to be.