Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sleep Over

Addison has finally corraled all her words together and is using them all consistently now. Mama, Dada, Up, Uh-Oh and Hi are the more clear and common ones. Then today Caelen was yelling NO! because apparently Addison was moving dangerously close to the enterance to Caelen's bedroom. Anyway Addison responded in kind, "Wa-AH!" The delivery of it sounded just like Caelen's NO! Same emphasis etc. So that's solved the mystery of another common Addison word.

This weekend Thomas and I attended the Love & Respect conference at church and Thomas surprised me with dinner out and a stay at the Doubletree while the girls spent the night at Grandma & Grandpas. Lest anyones tempted to be jealous of my parents, my mom informed me over text after I asked her how it was going that, "addie has insomnia and Caelen woke up screaming hysterically for mom & dad." Awesome. Apparently they're not ready for mom and dad to leave them for a week or so. Well, Addison is maybe but not Caelen who was unable to handle life by the time we got there. Addison on the other hand ran right back over to Grandma to be picked up.

Anyone else feeling like the summer can arrive now?

1 comment:

yourdad said...

Hey, I was there too.... and we had a fun time watching Care Bears together which I figured she would like cause u did at her age.