My one and a half year old knows more words pertaining to Dora the Explorer than anything else. She knows a couple animal names, and common courtesy words like "thank you" and "please" but from Dora she knows: Backpack, Map, Dora, Diego, Isa, Tico and the best word of all - "Fo Fawdy" which has now become our household name for Swiper.
Addie also loves to look at the cieling with her head thrown back. I think it makes her dizzy. She always smiles about it and if she's somewhere safe (like on our bed) she'll then proceed to fall over and giggle. If you pick her up and she's in a playful mood, you better hang on because she'll throw herself backward and never come up again.
Caelen cut her hair off. Yes it's true. I closed my eyes for just about 2 minutes while on the couch and Thomas was changing his clothes from the work day when he comes out and I hear, "Daddy, look what I did." There was a huge pile of hair on the floor and she had taken the right side off right under her ear. There was a bit missing on the left as well. She said, "I wanted a hair thing like Grandma." Grandma Janet had shown her a lock of her hair she had kept and Caelen decided she wanted some too.
Thankfully I sent a photo text to my sister who was over in about 30 minutes to undo the damage. The result is an absolutely adorable bob with side swept bangs. I couldn't be too mad, I had kinda been wanting to do something with her hair but was afraid of her reaction. She, by the way, loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment