Tuesday, July 11, 2006

It's a little.......



GIRL!!

What an awesome day. The first thing we saw when he put the ultrasound wand on my tummy was a shot of her bottom and her legs. I asked what we were looking at and he said, "We're looking at her legs." I said, "HER!?!?!" He said, "Yep, that definitely a girl." And it was for sure.

She moved all around and we got to see her from practically every angle. He said everything looked perfect and healthy. We saw her stretching her legs out in a jumping motion (and I felt it too of course.) She was putting her hands in her mouth and wiggling them all around. We saw legs, tummy, head, brain, heart, ear, fingers, arms, lips, the umbilical cord and of course, the lack of anything in the nether regions.

These pictures are pretty cool. In the first one she's holding up four fingers, and in the second one she's pointing!! The tech said he had rarely seen ones like that in the 15 years he'd been doing it.
Anyway, it was really neat to see, I could have sat there all day long and watched her move around. She's very active too. Last night Thomas had his hand on my belly and she kicked him so hard he jumped. It was pretty cool.
She measured exaclty to the due date so on Dec 2nd, Caelen Abigail Kline is due to make her debut. LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! She will be just a doll. Isn't it great that you can finally say "she"!

Anonymous said...

Well, you already know how excited I am! This is even more exciting than just finding out you were pregnant! She's beautiful! She's perfect!

Anonymous said...

I COULD really see her fingers----how totally amazing!! And the shape of her head----it's just like a real picture of a little person!! Will you call her Caelen or Abigail???? I have always loved that old fashioned name Abigail. SUch a thrill to see these pictures!! Grandma Evelyn must be ecstatic at this point about this!!!!!Love to you three!!

Anonymous said...

Those are the coolest pictures of your little girl ! It is so unbelieveably amazing. I love the name you have chosen for my grand daughter. A special little angel is about to enter all our lives.

Anonymous said...

It's been over 10 days since we have had an update on this momentous event, actually over two weeks!!! Now what is THAT about, for your fans??? Neglect, that's what it is!!!! LOL
Please enter just a little offering for we who look every day for a message!!

hee, hee! I know, "get a life". haha