
We were taking some pictures this afternoon and Woodrow wanted to join in, so we thought this was a pretty darn cute picture!
Tomorrow is the BIG day. Hopefully all goes well and we can see what we need to see because we are sooooo excited to know whether it's a boy or a girl. Only 14 hours to wait LOL. I also can't wait to see a better picture of the baby as it will have grown so much by now. I feel them moving all the time now, and it's strong! Thomas got to feel it once. I sat at work today and was just entertained by the baby moving against my hand. Definitely one of the coolest things about being pregnant and I know it'll only get stronger.
Tomorrow is also my friend Danielle's birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!
Talk to you guys tomorrow
2 comments:
Today's the BIG DAY!! You guys must be so excited. Can't wait to hear the news. (oh, and that is a great picture of you and woodrow!) Good luck today! :-)
I know Woodrow is gonna just love his new baby!
Post a Comment