No worries (Or "No Matters" as my friend's little girl says). It'll get taken care of. It always does somehow.
When you're trying to save money and not running your heater, something funny happens; You aclimate to the cooler temperatures. I've always been someone who runs cold, bundled up when others are hot, but I was in my house the other day in a 3/4 length sleeve in a light cotton material and was very comfortable. When I looked at the thermostat it was 61 degrees in the house. Just a couple days ago I was shopping at Target (not very vigorously mind you) and I had to take my sweatshirt off because I was hot and flushed. Same with dining in Chili's and visiting Starbucks. It's just too warm in these establishments! LOL :)
Caelen is my little copycat these days. She amazes me when she does exaclty what I just did or makes a sound I just made. Like running her toothbrush under the water, putting the sheep on top of the barn, stomping her feet. She's such a good mimicker. She's also climbing all over everything. I think it must be a developmental stage because she couldn't climb on anything just a couple days ago. Last night I was sitting at the dining room table and she was standing next to me and seemed quite a bit taller than usual. When I looked down she was standing on the bottom rung of the chair and pulling herself up on the table! Little monkey.

Going down Grandpa and Grandma's slide
No comments:
Post a Comment