Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Some musings if you will

I'm home alone with the baby who is fast asleep. That's fine with me. She's been sleeping beautifully these past couple of days and my sanity that has been lost for the past year returned in full force with just a couple days of enjoying her long naps and sleeping in in the morning. The best part: she's perfectly well, not sick at all, and very happy! Which makes mama happy. It also let's mama do a few things around the house, so I cleaned up a lot today. The only thing nagging at me is the huge pile of laundry to be put away, but everything else is done and I can begin to relax and enjoy having the house to myself.

My thoughts are often with my parents and my dad's family out in Michigan. My Grandpa has been suffering from ill health for a while and things have just seemed to have gotten worse and worse through a series of unfortunate events. He's now in hospital again and only God knows what will happen tomorrow. It has been incredibly stressful for everyone out there and for my parents who are left to wait for the phone to ring or a text message to come in letting them know what the latest is and if they need to buy a plane ticket. Please pray for them all if you think of it.

I'm sure my blog sounds melencholy, but I'm doing just fine. I'm mellow and happy, but not very talkative so I'll leave you with a picture of Caelen eating her birthday cupcake at Grandma Suzanne's.


No comments: