So my little missy and I were reading books yesterday on her floor in her room. She got the book she wanted and I patted the floor in front of me for her to come and sit. We read the book, and when she was done she got up to get another. She grabbed a book about 3 feet away from me and plopped down on the ground, looks at me and pats the ground next to her!!! She makes me laugh so much sometimes.
Yesterday while I was working at my mom's she somehow managed to get a piece of Orbit gum from my purse. They're small pieces, and my mom saw her just as she stuck it in her mouth, wrapper and all! I ran over and tried to pry her mouth open but she clamped down so hard it was a good 15 seconds before I could really get my finger in there. By the time I did, it was gone. I said, "Did you swallow that!!!???" She looked at me, put a hand to her mouth and said, "All done...... uh-oh".
No comments:
Post a Comment