Wednesday, June 25, 2008
River Weekend
Here are some pics from our trip to the river this weekend. My hubby came home one day this week and said we should go to the river one afternoon and just relax. I couldn't believe this was coming from my husband! I was so excited, so we got sandwiches and a cooler and had a great time as it was about 100 degrees.
A water drop got on the camera and I didn't realize it for a few pictures :( Anyway, it was super hot but not too crowded and we had this little inlet away from the current all to ourselves so Caelen apporiached with caution but got comfortable pretty quickly. I think she'll love Casini Ranch camping this year.




When I asked her if she wanted to go home she shook her head and said, "No" like I had made a funny joke or something.

This weekend my folks came to dinner and while Caelen was taking a bath she wanted her Grandpa to come in so here they are playing in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What great pictures and great times !
Post a Comment