Monday, December 08, 2008

There's a birthday party at the home of Farmer Grey

Here are some picture from our crazy weekend, and since a nap is calling my name louder than my child from her bed (where she doesn't want to nap as usual) I'll make it short and sweet. Friday was Caelen's 2nd Birthday party and it was super crazy! But it was fun :)
She got a new "baby" and a highchair, stroller, carseat etc. to go along with her and Caelen's whole world is complete. She got lots of others things too that she's enjoying equally as much and Mommy is enjoying to new clothes for Caelen :)

Everyone is singing Happy Birthday in this pic.




Who needs to wait for a fork, just dig in!

Having Uncle Josh color with her after the party was over.
Then Saturday we went to get our Christmas tree. God bless Thomas for getting this adorable picture of her! They're rare these days as Caelen doesn't like having her picture taken and frowns or covers her face in all the shots.









And the final tree, which I like but hate at the same time because it's apparently not strong enough to hold an ornament. I think every ornament I've put on it has fallen off since and one of the glass ones even shattered. Stupid tree. But the house is Christmas-ready. Now after the baby shower, Thanksgiving, Caelen's birthday, getting ready for Christmas and all the other time consumers and fun events in between, I'm exhausted and in need of a week long hybernation period.



No comments: