Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Problems Solved

At the dinner table Thomas and I were discussing Caelen's recent "diagnosis" of hypersensitivity, (that's another blog for another time) and I was informing him of all the rabbit trails I went down on the internet today, looking for reasons behind it all. I was so overloaded with different ideas and opinions and I said, "I just don't know what we're gonna do" and Caelen continued filling her fork and nevering missing a beat said, "Just give me the Holy Spirit!"

Today I went to the doctor for a nasty sinus infection. When I returned after leaving the girls with my mom, Caelen told me she had called me while I was gone and I had told her to make a salad for tonight. My mom filled me in on the details of her pretend phone conversation with me. Later on the way home Caelen was getting sassy and I warned her that she would not be getting the hot chocolate she had asked for if she continued with her behavior. She told me that if I wouldn't make her the hot chocolate, then she wasn't going to make the salad I had asked her to make for dinner tonight. Guess she showed me! :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

SPUNKY!!!!!!! It's hard to believe she's only 3 sometimes!