Addison put on some beautiful necklaces and bracelets and said, "I Pin-Sauce". Yes Addie, you are a Princess :)
My surgeon finally committed to a birthdate for Tabitha Morgan, Tuesday April 19th. My doctor thinks I'll be the first one of the morning but she'll comfirm that and get back to me. I sure hope I am, I couldn't possibly wait through the day!! She'll be born exactly 2 years 2 months after Addison, to the day.... unless of course something happens. It's only 3 days before my due date and I was in pre-labor with Addison 4 days before she was due. We'll see how it goes.
Caelen couldn't fall asleep last night and called me into her room. When I got in there I realized she was pretty upset and had been crying. I asked what was wrong and she bawled, "Mommy, how will I see you if you go up to heaven before me?" My sweet baby girl. My heart about broke for her. I did my best to explain to her that she didn't need to worry about that, not for a long time. Besides, what if Jesus came back tomorrow and took us all at once? She tends to get on those types of thoughts and it can be a slippery slope into all kinds of despair. She might get it from her Mom ;)
Addison likes to tell everyone, "That's MY Mommy!" when I come to pick her up from Sunday School or after Bible study. She did the same thing today. It's like she's so proud. I love it because up until now she's been a real Daddy's girl. The tables have been turning lately though, for instance, when she's upset she just wants me and may get even more hysterical if Daddy holds her. Which she also did today. Then she did something she's never done before. Caelen was giving me a big snuggle around my legs and Addison stopped what she was doing, walked across the room pointing at her sister and saying, "That's MY mommy! That's MY mommy!" She grabbed onto whatever part of my legs she could wrap herself around and began pushing Caelen off of me. I wonder if she has any clue that a baby is about to come and turn her world upside down?
No comments:
Post a Comment