Monday, February 07, 2011

Maybe I should be more thankful for my toilet.

Caelen's last stalling tactic at bedtime tonight was her prayer and it went on and on! By the end I almost couldn't keep from laughing. Her prayer consisted of a lot more than this but these were some memorable moments:
Lord thank You for this food and when Mommy has money to go to the grocery store and buy us lots of food. It's a good thing you made mamas and papas! and for toys. It's really exciting when Mommy has enough money to buy me a new toy. Thank you for toilets that flush. And for blankets to keep us warm on cold winter nights. Thank you for making day AND night because I DEFINITELY need to rest. Thank You for my sisters. Thank You for Santa, he always gets me just what I wanted.

While grocery shopping, I was grabbing some spagetti off the shelf and another package fell to the floor and spilled everywhere. While we bent down to pick it up, Caelen kindly but matter of factly informed me, "Mom, you DEFINITELY need to go to jail."

1 comment:

Adria said...

I truely just "LOL'd"!!!!!!