Thomas has been working any jobs and projects he can get his hands on and happily, he had work. Unhappily, it was on Saturday, but what are you gonna do? How about take the kids to a goat farm!! Ok, I'm done. It was a fun little field trip though!
Lots of friends were there.... actually I'm beginning to wonder if my kids could do anything independently of the company of their friends.... or if I could....
Addie would pet a goat, or pull it's tail, and sweetly coo, "Aww baby."
It was a beautiful day, perfect for wandering around and tasting cheese, caramel, yogurt, spreads, basically anything with goat's milk in it. That's what lured me and kept me there. The kids just loved running around.****************
Today Caelen plops herself down next to me, both of us enjoying a mid-afternoon salad and asks, "So.... how'd it go at the doctor's?" So we began discussing how Mommy isn't supposed to eat breakfast the morning Tabitha comes out.
Caelen was a bit confused, "But Mom. We're SUPPOSED to eat breakfast."
"I know baby, but when you're having surgery and they're gonna cut your tummy open to take a baby out, they don't want you to have eaten any food." I explained.
"Yeah," I could see she understood, "Cause then the baby would be all dirty and they don't want that."
Tabitha's Arrival: T-1 week!!
1 comment:
That definitely made me LOL!
Post a Comment