Friday, April 01, 2011
Symptoms: Cough, Runny Nose, Hallucinations.
Today Addison ran into the hallway, wrapped herself around her sister in a big bear hug and said, "I wuv you, I wuv Sissy." Caelen hugged her back smiling and said, "Aww." As they walked away together to head outside to play I heard Addison continue, "Wuv me? Wuv me sissy?" Addison has had a rough day today. It started with a cough that eventually went away, then the snot came on. Then she was super cranky so she slept for 3 1/2 hours in the middle of the day. But the weirdest part of her entire day has been the spider hallucinations. Yeah.... She seems to think there are spiders on her, or near her, I'm not quite sure, but it renders her frozen in place. Wherever she is when an attack of the "spiders" comes on, she's stuck there for good, crying and begging someone to pick her up. This has occured in the bathtub, on the slide, in the sand box, on the lawn and in her room! The last time it happened she insisted, "The spiders are coming!!!" No amount of reassurance fixes the situation, only picking her up. Interesting....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What kind of mushrooms are you putting in her spaghetti sauce? lol
Post a Comment