Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm with Gabbie


My dog is still in bed and I think she's got the right idea. It's raining again, (I think it's NOT rained 4 days this month), it's Tuesday and I'm getting ready to go to work, so I'd much rather be doing what Gabbie's doing.
Yesterday one of Cotati's crazy men, who is a regular, came in and asked if someone had indeed asked me to marry him. He asked, "You know how I know?" I guessed, "uhhhh, you saw my ring." He says, "No, I was going to ask you to marry me, but then I saw your ring." So I think he's told every girl in the bank that he would like to marry them.
At least Thursady I don't have to be at work all day. Thomas and I have a Dr.'s appt, so I get to leave work early either way. Woo Hoo! I also found out that we will NOT be going to court that day, so we don't have to worry about it intefering with the apt. I'm so happy!
Well, I'm just staring this blog and I'll have to mess around with it for a bit to get it right. Maybe Thomas would like to add his 2 cents every once in awhile, that'd be fun. :)
I recommend, if you haven't already, to try the Western Boot in Healdsburg, really good food, and less expensive than Cattlemans. Very yummy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Great idea for those of us who can't leave comments for you on MySpace.
Mom

Anonymous said...

That Gabbie, she's such a lounge lizzard!!!! Wish we had a CHI to cuddle with. Joey has so much hair, he gets too warm for cuddling. His loss. Supposed to rain today, and snowed a bit on Friday but not the kind that stays on the ground (and not even cold)We haven't really had much of a winter here (so weird)
We miss you guys, Yosemite, Carmel, Monterey (not San Fran.)Tahoe, etc., but Grandpa isn't well enuf to do any big travelling now. Bummer.

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea! Some of my family members use blogspot to keep us all updated with their lives far away! I can't wait to keep reading! (Oh, and Gabbie is a cutie! Fiona has taken to hiding under covers now as well...I really wish we had a dog though!)