OK, I know you can't see it, but there are TWO pink lines on that stick. That's right people, 2! I'm freakin' pregnant and I have never been so excited in my life.After we found out last night, I bounced off the walls for hours and even woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep.
I just KNEW it, I think intuition is one of the best symptoms to go by.
So we cancelled our apt. with the infertility doctor for today, as we will no longer be needing her services and I made my first pre-natal doctor's apt. I also went on the computer and tried to guess about when it might have happened and it said I'll be due on Dec. 7th. Dec. 7th 2005 was one of the worst days of my life and Dec. 7th 2006 (well around there) is going to be the BEST! I can't believe it.
OK, for anyone who doesn't know, we've been trying to get pregnant for 17 months now, and I was beginning to fear it wasn't going to happen to me. But this is a true miracle and the answer to countless prayers! And one of my friends who was going through the same frustration, got pregnant just 3 weeks before, so we get to go through it together.
I can't wait to go maternity clothes shopping with Tina and baby stuff shopping with my Mom!!
Yay, and thank the LORD. :)
8 comments:
eeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Congratulations!!!! Aaahhh! I'm so excited for both of you! :-D I can't wait to hear all about it! (The pregnancy, not the conception! ;-P ) Congrats again guys! Love you both!
YEAH!!!! I am so happy for you guys. This is so amazing. God is GOOD! And the date.... how weird is that.... well now we have 2 Mary's and 2 Jesus's for Christmas!! I can't wait to give you a big hug and kiss your tummy! I'm going to Baby Gap tonight!
Love you lots! ~Danielle
Aw, congrats to you both! :)
Brooke and Thomas,
We are thrilled for both of you. I am sure that your parents are also thrilled. What a wonderful gift/blessing. Trent and I send our congratulations, thanks to GOD and prayers your way. Keep us informed on your pregnancy. Best wishes,
Shelley
(Jellybean is better than Geraldine, don't you think?)
My comment yesterday when I read this didn't make the posting for some reason, so I'll write it again:
OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!, OH MY GOSH!!! This is the best news I have heard in FOREVER!! Congratulations to you and Thomas--does the Lord EVER answer our prayers!!! Yes!!! What a precious Christmas present!
It really will be the best Christmas present ever. I always have loved Christmas more than any other time, so we think it's very appropriate. I hope you guys will be able to come out and visit around that time!!
Well, it's ABOUT TIME, you two! Everything in God's timing, which is not always ours. He knows what he is doing. If you had been pregnant during the whole robbery thing it might not have been healthy for you, etc....
Everyone here in the Tundra is so excited for you. Can't believe that our little Brooke, who we found out was going to be making her own appearance in the world 25 years ago on the 21st of June, is having her own little one. What happened to all of the years?
May sure you eat well, take lots of good prenatal vitamins, and avoid stress (Thomas and Woodrow will have to move out...). We love ya!
Uncle Gary
Post a Comment