Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Of Bloodhounds and Bathrooms




Thomas had been working his little butt off on getting our house finished. Right now the project is our main bathroom, and as we've spent WAY too much money on it already, I'm happy to say it's almost done.
The sink just needs to be grouted and.. well... have a sink. But the shower is done and already broken in by Thomas's buddy Tom who's been staying with us this weekend.
Luckily Thomas likes what he does, when I look around this house and think of all the work that's gone into it in the past 3 years, I get tired!

In other news Woodrow got his ear tore up by Fitz the cat, and then got an infection. Every time he'd shake his head, there was pretty much blood all over the hound and my house. So we decided to try and stop the bleeding we'd wrap his head, but this didn't work. In the end Thomas put 2 socks over his ear and duct taped the whole thing to his head. It stopped the bleeding and we all slept peacefully. I don't think Woodrow minds that he's bald on the back of his ear now.

I'm going to put my blue toes by the fire now. Here's hoping spring arrives some day! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaawwww, poor Woodrow, being beat up by a cat!
Last I heard, spring will be here sometime in June!