Here she is inbetween the floor joists.
Then today we were doing a lot of chores around the house. The weather was beautiful and we were really productive but had a lot of fun too. Thomas framed the roof on Caelen's playhouse and then we re-mulched the planter areas and re-worked them around the playhouse as well. In my free moments I was doing laundry and those types of things.
The story behind this pic was that her sunglasses fell into the dryer while I was getting ready to load it and when I wasn't looking..... well, she went in after them!!!
When she figured out that she could go for a ride in the wheelborrow Dad couldn't get rid of her. She literally rode back and forth like this for a couple hours. And when they'd leave to go get another load she'd always say to me, "Buh-bye, See ya".
1 comment:
I have always been of the opinion that life really just does not get any better than a day like you all had together. What great times to remember always.
Post a Comment