One of Caelen's new things is to say, "Buh-bye, See ya!" She's copying me because she used to say bye and I'd say, "see ya!" so now she waves and says both. She also points out when something is "a mess". She'll often run to get the towel off the fridge and she'll even wipe up said mess if she can! My big helper.
The playhouse is underway. The subfloor and foundation are in but unfortunately Thomas had to work today (he just realized it yesterday) so all the plans for framing the walls went out the window. Both of us were pretty bummed (he the most I think!) Caelen, of course, has no clue, so it's harder for us anxious parents to wait for this fantastic thing we're making for our little girl, than it is for her :) All the lumber is stacked on the patio and her friend Tyler and her were climbing all over it today and I said, "Hey, forget the playhouse! This lumber is the best toy ever."
I taught her the word "No." I didn't want to but she was saying, "All Done." So it would go like this,
Me -"Caelen, are you all done?"
Caelen- "All Done"
And then when I'd go to take her out of her highchair she'd freak out! What she really meant was, "No, I'm not all done." So now it makes sense. But of course she's saying it for everything she doesn't want to do now and I'm having to say, "Yeah, well too bad" LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment