Funny story about the small world. We were at Oliver's last night waiting for our most amazing burritos to be ready with Caelen in the wagon when this sweet little girl starts talking to Caelen and me, telling us all about her birthday party she's planning (in August.) Her mom was waiting too so we started chatting and she asked how old Caelen was and I said, "15 months." She pointed to a little boy in her cart and said, "Him too! Dec. 3" I told her Caelen's birthday was the next day. Turns out we were both at Kaiser probably next door to each other at the same time!!
Today Caelen and I visited her Grandparents Kline and then went down to the Petaluma Outlets where she LOVES to play on their playground because she can climb up the stairs and slide down all by herself! We bought her a new baby so she was taking her baby on the slide too. It was pretty darn cute.
I'll add the picture as soon as my phone sends it to my e-mail
1 comment:
Gianna loves her baby too! Aren't little kids just so darn cute!
We're in town this weekend if you want to get the girls together (although, I know that easter can be quite busy).
Maybe we'll see you, if not, have a great easter!
Post a Comment