I must apologize for the lack of blogging on my part. We are in fact pregnant again and I am in fact nauseated (and feeling the result of it) all day long. Therefore I spend most of my time laying on the couch in misery if not in the bathroom and if I do feel well for a bit then I have to take advantage of that time and get something done, like laundry, dishes etc. You really should see my house....
Anyway, we are THRILLED besides and our first ultrasound is tomorrow! So I will be doing my best to post and just know that we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Love to all!
4 comments:
Hooray! Congrats again on Baby #2! Can't wait to see the ultrasound. :-)
YAY! Congrats!
So glad you finally came out of the closet with this announcement!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Mom ;)
Congratulations! I hope you're feeling better soon. I found out today that Jessica is expecting too ... so much great news. Take care!
Post a Comment