So the baby is head down already! And she's not stuffed under my ribs making it impossible to breathe like Caelen was. It makes me wonder how long Caelen was tangled up in her umbilical cord for her to have never moved down. But Addison seems to be doing exactly what a baby should :) Now we just need to pray she comes early so they don't C-section her too.
Caelen got a thank you note from "Tyler" (aka Tyler's mom) today for coming to his birthday party. I told her it was mail for her and read her the note. She carried it around super excitedly and would occasionally stop and "read" it to herself. I could hear her reciting some of the words from memory and speaking about the gist of the note. She was so excited to get some mail and I had to pause and just watch the adorableness unfold in front of me.
Current cravings: oranges, iced tea and Oreo cookies with milk. (Not all together LOL)
1 comment:
stop and just watch the adorableness... Yep. Makes life worth living.
Post a Comment