This morning I got up early, made Thomas's lunch (for the first time since Addison's birth), got the corned beef and cabbage going in the crock pot, got my work done and got to my friend's house EARLY for a visit. When she found out I had dinner cooking away at home she asked me how I did it all with two kids? I started to feel pretty good, like hey maybe I'm figuring this whole thing out! Then I got home ( 3 hours before dinner time) and saw that the crock pot hadn't been plugged in......
While we were supposedly putting this dinner together, Caelen was helping me. I would read the recipe, put the items out and she dumped them into the crock pot. When I told her we were done, she wasn't satisfied. Knowing something must be missing she took a glance at the recipe and said, "Hmm... next we need some..... FRENCH FRIES!"
1 comment:
Caelen is going to be quite the cook someday! I can't wait to sample her cuisine
Post a Comment