Friday, March 06, 2009

I guess you can guess which one wins though.

I've been pondering recently the human condition that allows me to simultainiously feel two very conflicting emotions both equally as strong as the other. I feel totally blessed by the arrival of Addison! I'm so happy she's here and healthy and beautiful, happy not to be pregnant anymore. I love to hold her, smell her newborn smell and even listen to the bah-ing cry of a brand new life. I'm blessed by my spunky and fun 2 year old who says she loves me and gives wonderful hugs and kisses. She's smart and creative and fun to watch grow. My husband is a huge light in my life and I love him more as the days and years go on.
And at the exact same time I'm fighting every urge to hop on a plane to Mexico and sip Margaritas by the Carribean and never come back....
;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come too? LOL

Jessica said...

Sounds like it's time for a girls' night out. :)

Anonymous said...

Virgin margaritas by a kiddie pool in your backyard once the weather gets a little nicer? Could be a reasonable compromise. ;)