Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flowers are Blooming


I just love this time of year in my backyard. It's not the prettiest my yard will get, but the promise is there :)

I like to overlook the patchy lawn, garbage Woodrow has stolen away to the lawn and chewed up, the still unfinished play house and the bare spots in my planters, and just enjoy the greenery that seems to take over my yard about this time. There are a few good angles to view my yard from (and a few not-so-good ones!) and this is one of them. I'll post it again in the summer when the daisies are blooming and there's just more color.
*************
My big girl just learned how to pedal a bike! I'll have to post a video, because she's riding like an old pro already. And with Addison growing out of clothes left and right (and fitting into some 3-6 month clothing) I'm just freaking out.
*************
WEEK IN PICTURES -










Caelen helping Mommy make echiladas.



No comments: