I haven't been to a parade in years, but this past weekend we took the kids to the Sebastopol Apple Blossom Parade. Lots of friends were there, luckily, because otherwise I don't think my husband would have had a decent time. With Rep. Lynn Wolsey going by, and all the 60 year old hippy belly dancers I thought he would about have a heart attack. As it was, he was booing as loud as he could for the Sebastopol City Cousel! LOL
But he did admit to having fun even with all the fruits and nuts :)




Our church did a float commemorating their 100 year anniversary, and they were treated well and happily surprised that people waved to them.

Caelen hated the noise and ended up putting napkins in her ears, which was very inventive I thought.


Lilia held Addison who slept through most of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment