Friday, April 01, 2011

A Leprechaun at Disneyland

I am having so much trouble with this blogging site uploading, or not uploading I should say, my pictures. But before it completely failed and shut down my whole internet I was able to upload and save a few! Caelen has been hard at work in her playhouse painting murals. It started when her friends were over Wednesday, all happily playing in the playhouse. We didn't suspect a thing until the first child emerged covered in the acrylic paint I thought was high enough out of sight to remain out of mind. I don't know what I'm thinking most of the time. Then one by one the rest of them showed their grinning faces around the side of the door and revealed various combinations of color and design all over their little bodies. Since then I have given up and allowed free reign of the playhouse to go to Caelen, she is my little artist after all and she does good work.
Does the face get any sweeter than that? I think not.
That's adorable concentration!
Here's the final product. It's (from left to right, if I can remember) Snow White, Ariel, Belle, Sleeping Beauty?, Caelen (the one that looks like a little green leprechaun), and Cinderella at Disneyland together. The little person underneath is me taking pictures of them.

While helping my wonderful man put away the dishes he had washed (yeah, that 3rd dishwasher in 8 years died) I hear a little voice call me, "Mommy! Look it me, I'm pretty!"
Oh Princess!! That would be chocolate chip cookie all over her face, and this is after her 2nd bath for today (which was of course followed by a third). I should just call her Little Orphan Addie. And come to think of it, I should quit letting the water out of the tub and just keep sending them back in periodically to scrub off.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm so glad you were able to share these pictures. They're beautiful:)

Erin said...

Do the girls know they are going to get to meet the princesses? So exciting! And if you ever decide to head to Disneyworld, I've heard it is definitely worth booking the character lunch in Cinderella's castle if you have a little girl. :)