Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fools, or is it for real??

So I'm now in a state of disbelief about being pregnant. If it wasn't for the two positive tests and the symptoms, I'd have a hard time believing this is actually finally happening for us. But I'm super dizzy all the time, I get slightly nauseous after dinner, very exhausted, and I'm totally congested in the head (which I never knew was a symptom!)
Thomas occasionally says, "I'm gonna be a papa!" Like he just can't wrap his brain around it. We're probably feeling about the same!
So our baby already has gifts! My co-workers were so excited to hear the news that the next day we recieved a rattle and a blanket and copies of What To Expect When You're Expecting, and the First Year. :) I'm soooooo excited to have baby stuff in the house.
Also our bathroom is ALMOST done, just a little more grouting to be done and then we can (and by "we" I guess I mean Thomas) move on to the nursery and our master bathroom.


Hopefully I can sleep tonight, I guess I'd better get to bed soon too. We've got to set the clocks AHEAD tonight and we have to be up early anyway to sing. I just took my sudafed so hoepfully it'll kick in and I can sleep with this stuffy nose. Ugh I hate stuffy noses, feels like I'm suffocating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bathroom is beautiful....now on to the nursery!!!!

Brooke said...

I think I had very slight suspisions, maybe even subconscience ones, but I was defintely hoping it wouldn't be long before we got to announce it on here!

Anonymous said...

That's very true about the ginger. "Mythbusters" proved ginger to be the only effective preventative for motion sickness. The ginger worked better than Dramamine! Ginger tea!