Friday, September 19, 2008

Where's the Tums?

You Know You're Getting Old When:

1.Pizza gives you heartburn
2.You cannot for the life of you stay up past 9:30
3.You draw a blank on one of your high school friends' first names....

Wait a minute, maybe this list is the You Know You're Pregnant When List


Do you ever find yourself just completely wasting time? Wondering why am I doing what I'm doing? and what the heck else could I be doing? I'm home by myself tonight while Thomas is out with a couple friends, and Caelen is asleep. The 2nd Pirates of the Carribean (which I own, still in it's little wrapper on my DVD shelf) is on my TV and I am fresh off a 30 minute surfing session of pieces of flair on Facebook.
Seriously? And am I getting any enjoyment out of it? Not really. It's actually all boring me. But do I have enough energy to lift the laptop off my lap, turn the TV off and do something else. No! Because I'm pregnant.... maybe I should add that to the list.
4. You're too lazy to move.

No comments: