And this is just because my little girl started putting together these railroad tracks and built it completely around this table leg which was very impressive to me!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Addison's Room
This rainy day we managed to finally finish Addison's room (well, with everything that we have. There are a few items still on back order like her crib mattress and crib skirt. We're going to be ordering a glider this weekend too.) But I feel very accomplished, thanks to Thomas for all the manual labor, and thanks to everyone who gave us all this stuff!!! I never imagined Addie's nursery would be so adorable.

The two fairies and the unicorn (with a fairy on it's back) were mine back when I lived with my parents. In Caelen's room she has all my Classic Pooh collectables. Fairies have always been another of my favorite things and I'm so excited to be able to share these things with my girls.

The glider will go where this baby swing is now and the baby swing will probably spend most of it's time in the main living areas.
This window treatment was also mine as a teenager and I've held onto it knowing I would find a chance to use it again.
There's her car seat, diaper bag and a blankie from her Auntie Heather all ready for Thomas to grab to come pick us up from the hospital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO cute! I love it! Aren't little girls the best?
SO beautiful!
I had forgotten about this blog for awhile, so now I'm getting all caught up!
The nursery pictures brought tears to my eyes. You are so incredibly fortunate to have so many people who love you all dearly that can help make such a dream room a reality! Praise God for his generousity in blessing us with so many WANTS outside of our basic NEEDS!
Post a Comment