The eldest Miss Kline has recieved a bug (most likely spider) bite to her right hand. It's on the side along her pointer finger and boy is she all worked up. She says it really hurts and she pitches a fit about it every 30 seconds even though we're trying to distract her with Wonder Pets. I noticed a tiny red bump there last night before she went to bed so I'm figuring it's nothing to worry about since she's not vomitting or has a fever by this point.
So we've iced it and put a Baking Soda/ Meat Tenderizer paste on it and we'll see how it goes. I did attempt some nice cherry flavored Children's Benedryl which she promptly spat out all over her party dress. Hopefully her friends' birthday party will distract her otherwise I'll be going crazy by the end of the day.
Last night Addison was saying Night Night to her Daddy. As I held her she waved to him and then we headed to her darkened room so I could walk around and cuddle her before putting her down. She lay with her head against my chest, then suddenly looked up and out of her room, said, "Da!" and started waving again. Oh I about died! She wanted to say Night Night to Daddy one more time.
No comments:
Post a Comment