Saturday, November 14, 2009

An older Peek A Boo

Here's a long overdue video of my sweet Addison, who could not be a happier person if she tried.


Riding home from Bible Study I asked Caelen what she learned about:
Caelen: Umm... the light and the darkness... and rest and play....
Me: Did you have fun?
Caelen: Yup
Me: Did you hear a story?
Caelen: Yup.... About the light and the darkness.... Mom, I already told you, how many times do you want me to tell you?

Addison waves now, but only for Night night. I don't really know how she figured it out but the other night I said, "Say night night" and she just started waving to Papa and Caelen! She also does a half baked sign for "All Done" so I can't tell if she's waving or saying she's over it.
She also says, "Hi" in her own little Addison voice, and peeked over her high chair down at the dog and said, "DA. DA."

1 comment:

yourdad said...

The cutest ! What a happy baby.