Wednesday, November 25, 2009

You shoulda seen the other guy...

Here's Caelen literally half an hour before -
- she said, "Watch me Daddy! I'm tricky" and ended up like this:
She jumped over a full laundry basket, landed in it and her face went flat on the hardwood floor. She was screaming before she could stand up and by the time I got to her she was bleeding all over the place. I think her teeth just mangled her lip up. We got a ziploc baggie of frozen breast milk, put a paper towel around it and had her hold that to her lip all night (changing the paper towel about 6 times) until she said she was tired and wanted to go to bed. The next morning it was still bleeding a bit. Luckily by the end of the next day she just had a little scab on the front of her lip. I swear the girl gives me mini-heart attacks all day long.

No comments: