In the past 3 weeks the only representative from my family of four that has made it to any church function has been me, one Sunday I made the first service but had to leave immediately following because my sister was getting sick again and needed me to drive her home. Now keep in mind that my family is at church anywhere from 3-4 times per week. The reason for our absence? Neverending illness!
Sickness Count in Past 3 Weeks
Pink Eye - 3 cases
Fever & Body Aches - 4
Sinus Infection - 1
Random Runny Noses - 2
and not one member of the family has been left unaffected.
But thankfully we were all well for Granmda Evelyn's graveside service Wednesday March 17 at 12:30.
Mom decided she wanted to go out for dinner a little later and so we loaded ourselves into the Suburban and Auntie Heather drove us out to Negri's in Occidental.
1 comment:
A day of memories, fun moments, sadness, fellowship and joy that I will never forget as long as I live. Thank you and God bless you all.
Post a Comment