Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Day

Our Mother's Day was fun this year. To help our mom's out Thomas went to work at his mom's house and I cleaned my mom's house. That was Saturday. Then Sunday we woke up and didn't go to church because I was pretty nauseasous. Caelen had it, then Thomas, then me. It was this weird bug that I never threw up with but I'd get these waves of nausea and then they'd go away for half an hour or so. It wasn't bad enough to ruin mother's day though.
So after Caelen's nap and Thomas cleaned my car for me we went out to the coast. We got some fish 'n chips then we tried to go to the beach but it was so windy the sand stung your skin! So impromtu we headed for the river. The temperature went from 58 to 75 from the beach to the river. It was gorgeous and not to crowded. Caelen eased herself into the water after about 15 minutes and then didn't want to get out. Her diaper filled up to about 50 pounds LOL. She had a great time!
Then we went home, snoozed on and off, then put Caelen to bed and watched PS I Love You, which I cried through but I LOVED ;) It was nice to spend the day just the 3 of us as we rarely get to do that.

The chickens have been moved into Woodrow's old crate so they have a lot more room and can't fly out. We often go in the room to find the cat lounging close by on a chair watching the action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day. I hope you guys are feeling better by now. :)