Friday, May 02, 2008

Tip clo through your tulips.

I am so thankful we live in a county populated by cows, but that might be more the cause than the remedy to Caelen's bovine obsession. "Dow! Dow! Moooooo!" Is about all she says anymore while we're driving around town. Thankfully we can usually find a cow to view out the car window on each trip, and if not then the Clover cow on the billboard by Walmart does the trick. She knows it's coming and starts talking about it about 1 mile ahead of time. She just loves cows!

I'm thinking of buying a trailer and moving into the Kaiser hospital parking lot. I figure I'll at least save on gas. Caelen has probably been to the doctor at LEAST every other month since she's been born. Rashes, sinus infections, Roseolla, stitches, the list never ends. My patience for doctor's visits and my checking accout are running low. But NOW we have a mystery total body rash to deal with. She was taking antibiotics for her sinus infection and 8 days into treatment broke out in a rash from cheeks to toes. I didn't put 2 and 2 together until yesterday because it was such a delayed reaction but the pharmacist thought it could be related. I'm waiting for an E-mail back from her doctor. Oh and in the meantime, we all got a new cold so the snot is back in full force! I'm so thankful that she's a happy go lucky girl who has no clue there's anything wrong with her!!!

She's busy charming everyone with her new words and adorable laugh. And now she has a new shopping cart toy that she just LOVES and walks around talking about all her little friends. I don't know what the correlation is. Either she remembers playing with the toy at nursery and that's where her little friends always are, or she thinks it would be fun to go shopping with her buddies. I'm sure it's probably the former senario come to think of it....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Clo cow story made me laugh out loud!! That's fabulous...Mom