Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Shopping Cart Stories

The best toy ever! Caelen got this from church nursery. They were gonna toss it in favor of newer toys, so I disinfected it (well, my mom did) and now it's earned the status of "Most Used Toy". So here's a photo chronicle of it's life with us so far:

Caelen biffed it out the slider and scraped her knee, so in this pic she pointing to her knee and saying owie, while wearing my high heels and shopping.


In this picture Caelen had accompanied me to the garden. She picked all the artichokes off the ground where I had thrown them and put them in the basket. She then transfered them all to her shopping cart once outside the garden gate. At this point I'm trying to persuade her to put them in a bowl so I can wash them, but she's not interested.


Here's some backyard time with the cart. She most enjoys trying to run Woodrow or me over with it. She's a reckless driver!




That's it for the cart. Onto mom's water bottle!

And a PB&J!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I'm seriously laughing out loud!! Mom

Melissa said...

My kids had a cart like that and loved it!!! She is so darling!