Thursday, July 30, 2009

Let's Sleep in the Bathtub

(For info on the adenoidectomy see the previous post)

After a ton of cartoons Caelen wanted to take a bath, but the moment I put her in she started falling asleep. She was literally sitting with her eyes closed, swaying. I thought she was going to topple over! I tried to get it on video but got this instead. Still hilarious and you can see how mellow she is and how tired her eyes are.

4 comments:

yourdad said...

The precious thing. Nothing like a warm bath and some anesthetic hangover to make you all fuzzy.

Jessica said...

That was so funny. Love that last little smile at the end.

amy said...

ohmigosh...that is soooooo funny! sweet baby girl. i hope you got some good cuddles after that! she and penn can be SO alike sometimes. hope the first night's sleep is a momentous (and sound) one! :)

Mom said...

I know just how she feels! This is how I feel every time I try to sit down and read!!! LOL