Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bambaid

One of Thomas and my favorite words of Caelen's is Bandaid. When she says it we just crack up. One day on the way home from church I accidentally scratched Thomas and Caelen went on and on about how he needed a "bambaid". We were in tears by the time we got home. So I tried to get a video of her saying it.



Here's Caelen doing her baby's hair while I do her hair. She's such a Mommy.




Today Adria and I threw a baby shower for Courtney who is due with her second (a boy this time) in 2 1/2 weeks! Courtney and I are always pregnant at the same time and we got a picture together at my shower for Caelen so we got another one of us today. Last time we were three weeks apart, this time we're about three months apart. I can see that I have far to go LOL!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that every video you take of her is so entertaining? She is such a character! Has a lot of her mother in her, thats for sure. :)