Tag You're It!
Melissa tagged me on her blog and it looked interesting so I thought I'd answer these few questions just for fun!
My 8 Obsessions right now...
1. Learning to live by the Spirit (in our Bible Study)
2. Thomas & Caelen
3. Feeling Addison moving around
4. Getting ready for Thanksgiving, Caelen's Birthday, Christmas and Addison's Arrival!
5. Having a clean house
6. Naps
7. Reading
8. Hanging out with friends
8 words or phrases that I use often
1. Oh Mercy (Child)!!
2. Peanut
3. Listen or take a time out
4. I love you
5. Oh my goodness
6. Seriously!
7. You are so funny!
8. Yellow Bauchie (Blankie)
8 things I want to do before I die...
1. Watch my kids grow up
2. Go to Ireland
3. Be the best wife and mother that I can
4. Build our own house
5. Have lifelong meaningful friendships
6. Have a Martha Stewart Christmas LOL
7. Read all of Jane Austen's novels
8. See my grandchildren
8 things I want or need right now...
1. Debt to be paid off
2. My house clean!
3. Addison to come out (but not really because she wouldn't be healthy).
4. Money for Christmas presents
5. A few more maternity clothes for the last 3 months
6. A vacation
7. A full night's sleep
8. A new furnace for the house.
8 people I tag..
The only people I know with Blogs LOL
1. Jessica
2. Stephanie
3. Courtney
4. Erica
5. Becky
6.
7.
8.
No comments:
Post a Comment