This is a little impromptu photo session we had one beautiful afternoon this week in the backyard.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Beauitful Day, Beautiful Girls
Thank the Lord for this computer miracle! I looked in on the computer room last night and noticed my screen saver was on. The computer had been on for 4 days and all we had was a black screen and a flashing power button. It's been threatening to do this every time we turned it on, but it never took 4 days before. I thought it was toast. But I'm happy to say I can get on at least on more time (until we turn the computer off again which might be never) and share these pictures that I've been taking.
This is a little impromptu photo session we had one beautiful afternoon this week in the backyard.


This is a little impromptu photo session we had one beautiful afternoon this week in the backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hurray! I'm so glad your computer worked again, because these pictures are fabulous. Oh, what beautiful girls!!
So sweet! I love the girls, the bright blue eyes (although the brig brown ones are darling too) and the flowers. It's all lovely!
It's so good to see Miss personality and Miss Blue Eyes again. You are one lucky puppy. God Bless you all!!
G Grandma G
Post a Comment