Friday, May 15, 2009

Can I get you those PJs in a different size?

Today Caelen brought me a pair of footie PJs and an orange and said, "Will you help my friend put these on?" Yes, the orange was her friend and she dropped the friend down into the foot of the jammies, thanked me and went on her way.
Later Caelen and TWO oranges were reading books together. I caught her saying, "Good job reading! Now I have some treats for you." And she shared her Craisins with her oranges.
A couple minutes later I discovered who the oranges were when she sat down with them to a dinner party and fed "Ty" and "Riley" with plates and forks and fake food from her kitchen.
Gotta love an imagination like that!!

Caelen's surgery is rescheduled for Thurday July 16. So here we go again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, that sounds very familiar. your auntie had 4 friends, Kimono and Kimoffi and Shirley-sha-early and Mickey-ma-icky, all the time!!!It must have been so precious for you to observe Caelen with her orange-buddies. I am not surprised about Addy's precociousness, given her father's M.O.(and yours) ;o)
G Grandma G

Jessica said...

Hilarious!