So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Quick Pics
Addison did it! She actually grabbed this toy that she's been staring at the past 3 months and made it play music.
And remember a long time ago when I posted about Caelen's class singing for our closing luncheon at ladies Bible study? Here are some pictures finally. I had to get some from my girlfriend because I was manning the video camera.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I just LOVED these pictures of the little ones singing for your Bible study finale. It means so much to be able to see Caelen in action!!!! love, G Grandma G
1 comment:
I just LOVED these pictures of the little ones singing for your Bible study finale. It means so much to be able to see Caelen in action!!!!
love,
G Grandma G
Post a Comment