Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stupid Computers

I want so bad to blog the pictures I took a couple of days ago but my main computer (I'm on the laptop right now) that has all the software for my camera is dead. Well not the computer but the monitor. It won't come on, it's shorting out, I'm at a loss. :( I don't really want to pay to see what's wrong or buy a new one, but the laptop is for Thomas' work and I can't upload all my stuff to it. So I'll let you know...

In the meantime Addison is reaching for things a little bit now. As we speak she's on her lilypad play mat and reaching up for the toys dangling down over her. She holds her little toy frog (imagine picture here) and stuffs it in her face or sucks on the eyeball. She tries to roll to her tummy when she's on her back. She's enjoying sitting up, looking around the room and blowing bubbles. She also likes long walks on the beach and pina coladas, oh wait....

While at a stoplight today Caelen says "Look Mommy! Look at that broken car!" I searched and searched until I saw a really nice new covertable! I tried to explain that the man wanted no roof so he could enjoy the sunshine and wind. She was just convinced that thing was broken.

No comments: