********************
7 Month Stats:
Addison really despises baby food, so at this point we're just feeding her whatever we're eating, interspersed with baby food I bought and don't want to waste. She's still trying to master feeding herself. The problem comes with the transfer from the fist to the mouth, but she's making progress.
She's getting on her hands and knees and rocking now! She's just so close.
Yesterday she starts making the "B" motion with her mouth. No sound, just air but she's getting that "Ba" down.
I can say she officially babbled for the first time yesterday as well. She shouted "MaMA!" from the baby swing (total fluke) and Caelen got so excited, "She said Mama!!"
She has pulled herself up to standing so many times by now, but there's always been a little bit of help or she hasn't gone all the way up. So I can't mark it on her calendar yet :) but she totally could if she wanted to. And ALL she wants to do is stand and take steps. I've never met a more wiggly baby. I don't even know if Caelen was this wiggly or constantly grasping for you so she could stand up. Everything is a means to an end at this point and that end is standing.
Here she is rocking out to a song on the computer during breakfast.


2 comments:
I cannot believe how much Caelen looks like you and Addison looks like Thomas! They are both so adorably hilarious. And hilariously adorable. :)
OMG, that video 3/4 face/profile is SOOOOOOO Thomas, it's amazing!!! What a pair of dolls you have!!!!
GGrandmaG
Post a Comment