The next day looked like this almost all day long...
and Thomas and Caelen had to take refuge under the eves when the rain started up again later that afternoon. Judging from the talk around town I think most people really enjoyed the change of pace. I know we did.***********************
... and what you can't see are the three bags of cucumbers, one bag of bell peppers and 2 other watermelons in our fridge. Yes, we're swimming in produce. But that's about it, as this time of the month is when I'm praising the Lord for stored up deer meat in the freezer and produce from the garden because every bill comes due at once and I'm counting the days until the next paycheck. I'm also trying to figure out how to make a fun new recipe out of venison and tomatoes for the fifth time that week....I forgot how hard this stage is, when all the baby wants to do is stand up. So they're clambering all over you, pulling hair and clothes just to stand up and be so proud. You hold them and they wiggle because they want to go but you set them down and they cry because they can't.
I'm smiling in this photo because Addison isn't whining, which is about all she does these days because she is smack dab in the aforementioned predicament.






3 comments:
Oh my. I love the photo of Thomas and Caelen outside the window! And I love how California NEVER gets thunderstorms, but they are basically a way of life for me in Virginia. Good to see the photos, Brooke! - Aja
A born performer/ham. Takes me back. Thanks.
I just LOVE this one!!!!! They get more adorable with every posting !! (I have to say here that I think Woodrow needs to be on a bit of a die----- getting a little chubby but still a good ole boy) Those girls are really beauties. I always look forward to the next one!
GGrandmaG
Post a Comment